Scenic Sydney Harbour Bridge Bicycle Ride
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- • Experience this memorable Sightseeing tour of Sydney Harbour and the city itself by bicycle
- • Enjoy learning about the city and ist surrounds with our knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- • Sit back and relax as you explore knowing lunch, beverage, bikes, and a guide are included on this amazing tour
- • Ride over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and marvel at the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour, Luna Park, Lavender Bay and many more iconic attractions
DescriptionYou've seen it and you may have even climbed it - but have you ridden it yet? On this exciting tour you will cycle over the fantastic Sydney Harbour Bridge, take in its amazing views, and enjoy the peaceful surrounds of Sydney’s stunning North Shore. Your tour will begin in the famous Rocks district before you set off on the easy ride over the bridge. As you ride along be prepared for the unforgettable sight you will see as you gaze at Sydney and the Harbour from this famous landmark. After the memorable crossing of Sydney Harbour Bridge, you will explore Kirribilli and the Governor’s House. The next part of your ride then leads you to a breathtaking 2.5 km stretch of easy harbour-side riding, past Luna Park and the tranquil Lavender Bay. The conclusion of the trip includes a short ride back over the bridge, a delicious lunch, and visits to more of Sydney's unique historical and cultural sites. Whether you're visiting Sydney for the first time, have friends coming to town or are setting up a group activity, this cycling tour of Sydney is a perfect and unique way to explore the city. You can sit back and relax on one of our comfortable bicycles while our expert Bonza guides show you the way. We've carefully planned routes that ride in the street a minimal amount of time and instead allow you to experience parks, harbour fronts, and sidewalks as much as possible. Our guides will give you great tips on what to do while in town, what's on, where to eat, and provide you with a very entertaining and informative experience.
IncludesTop of the line bicycles with comfortable seats Bonza's trademark shiny red helmets Experienced, fun guides to safely lead your tour Amazing views and photo opportunities Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.) Secure bag storage Rain Ponchos (if necessary) A delicious lunch and beverage A fantastic day out exploring Sydney Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Gratuities (optional).
- Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment! Everybody is welcome. We provide kids bikes, baby seats and tag-along attachments. No fitness level is required. All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept...) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Instagram Sunset Small Group Tour with Wine & Cheese
Discover some unique Sydney hot-spots that only the locals know about. You can capture great photos, learn some helpful photo tips and savor the panoramic views with a glFrom A$127.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry
Board the Shopper Hopper ferry and take in the iconic sights of Sydney’s stunning harbour on your way to the Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre.9 ReviewsFrom A$23.00
Vivid Sydney Festival 1-Hour Harbour Cruise
See the light installations of Vivid Sydney from the water on a 1-hour cruise on Sydney Harbour. Benefit from a flexible timetable, with up to 6 nightly departures.11 ReviewsFrom A$39.00