Sydney 15,000-Foot Tandem Beach Skydive
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skydive from a height of 15,000 feet over Sydney
- Freefall for up to 60 seconds
- Enjoy up to 5 minutes under the canopy experiencing amazing coastal views as you float directly over the beach
DescriptionTake the plunge with a 15,000-foot skydive over Wollongong! Tandem skydive with a professional instructor, just 1 hour south of Sydney Central Business District. As you jump from Australia's highest jump, at an altitude of 15,000 feet, you will experience amazing coastal views down the Jervis Bay, and all the way up to North Sydney. Once you exit the plane you will experience the thrill of freefall! Traveling at speeds of over 120 mph (200 km/h), you will freefall for up to 60 seconds. Your instructor will pull your chute and you will soar like a bird for around 5 minutes over beautiful North Wollongong beach. The beach side landing zone is located at Stuart Park, North Wollongong. Extra charge of $35 APF levy and admin fee applies and is payable on the day of your skydive.
IncludesHighly qualified and experienced instructors 3-month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation Safety briefing Personalized certificate, loyalty rewards card, bumper sticker, and exclusive Rip Curl discount Free transfers from central Sydney and North Wollongong* DVD and photo package (available to purchase on the day of your skydive for 159 AUD) $35 APF levy and admin fee, payable on the day of your skydive directly to the operator
- Minimum age: 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day) Maximum weight: participants over 115kgs are subject to tandem master assessment. Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge. This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive. No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels Comfortable clothing Skydiving is subject to weather conditions Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking Operating hours vary from season to season – please check directly with operator DVD and photo packages are available for purchase at the drop zone. Please contact supplier directly for prices *Bookings essential for free transfers. Sydney CBD transfers only available Mon-Fri
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish yourFrom A$68.00
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Sydney Opera House: VIP Access Backstage Tour with Breakfast
This intimate tour grants you exclusive access to areas normally reserved for the stars and their crew. Limited to 12 people per tour, you'll visit the backstage areas an31 ReviewsFrom A$175.00
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House was built especially for opera performances. Book your tickets online and get the full benefit of this architectural wonder. Choose your favorite opera69 ReviewsFrom A$99.00
- Best Seller
Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Twilight Dinner Cruise
Step aboard the beautiful Southern Swan or the magnificent Soren Larsen and set sail on this twilight dinner cruise like the early settlers all those years ago. There is68 ReviewsFrom A$89.00