2-hour Sightseeing Motorcycle Tour
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a thrilling motorcycle ride down Sydney's East Coast
- Enjoy scenic views of beaches, coastal walks, and oceanfront villas
- Ride across the Sydney Harbour Bridge
DescriptionFeel the wind blow through your hair as you take a scenic motorcycle ride down the coast of Sydney. Blaze down a road that cuts between the blue ocean and the sprawling cityscape. See golden beaches, beautiful coastal walks, and oceanfront villas. Stop and scenic lookouts and take in the incredible views. Zip across the Sydney Harbour Bridge. View hidden gems including coastal villages and the beaches at Bondi, Bronte, Tamarama, Watson’s Bay, Vaucluse, and Double Bay.
IncludesPickup in Sydney CBD (postcode 2000) Safety gear Food and Drinks
- Please note, to participate in the tour, Participants must: be at least 18 years old or be at least 14 years old and have written consent from parent or guardian, be in a fit and healthy physical condition, weigh less than 100 Kg, have a blood alcohol limit of under 0.05, not be under the influence of drugs or other substances may affect your concentration, coordination and reactions, not be in any stage of pregnancy, wear safety riding gear (provided), wear enclosed shoes and long pants.
- By booking and paying for this tour you are confirming that you read and understood the information and policies contained in the “Terms and Conditions” and “Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement” forms. A copy of this documentation must be signed by all participants prior to the commencement of the activities. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you will not be able to participate in the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Jet Boat Ride & Water Taxi to Taronga Zoo with Admission
Enjoy the thrill of a ride on a jet boat. Catch an iconic Yellow Water Taxi to the Taronga Zoo, and see thousands of exotic and native species.1 ReviewsFrom A$147.00
Sydney Harbor: New Years Eve Dinner Cruise
New Years Eve Cruise on the MV Vagabond Spirit is the ultimate way to participate in one of the world's biggest celebrations. Hop aboard one of the newest vessels in Sydn2 ReviewsFrom A$825.00
Boutique Blue Mountain Tour from Sydney
Discover the stunning Blue Mountains west of Sydney on a fascinating full-day trip. Pay a visit to the Waradan Aboriginal Center for a unique insight into the traditional13 ReviewsFrom A$219.00