Sydney Highlights 2.5-Hour Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the highlights of Sydney on a short, fun bike ride
- Cycle through parks and along waterfronts
- Bike past the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Ride through the gorgeous Royal Botanic Gardens and get amazing views of Sydney Harbour
- Make new friends from around the world
DescriptionWhether you are visiting Sydney for the first time, have friends coming to town, or are setting up a group activity, Bonza Bikes is ready to show you a good time! Sit back on one of our super-comfortable bikes, while our expert Bonza guides show you the way. This 2.5-hour tour is perfect for those short on time, or who want to see the highlights only. We have carefully planned routes that ride in the streets for a minimal amount of time. Instead, we take you through parks, harbor fronts, and sidewalks. Our guides will give you great tips on what to do while in town, what's on and where, and where are the best places to eat. Hop on the Sydney Highlights tour to experience the essentials of Sydney. We will take you on a super easy ride featuring stunning harbor views as we pedal past Circular Quay, the piers at Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. There is no better way to get a quick feel for the city. An all-round entertaining and informative experience, you will meet other travellers from around the world for an experience to remember forever!
IncludesTop of the line bicycles with comfortable seats Bonza's trademark shiny red helmets Experienced and fun guides Bicycle mounted bags for cameras, wallets, personal items Rain poncho if needed Hotel pick-up and drop-off Gratuities Refreshments
- Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment!
- Everybody is welcome. We provide kids bikes, baby seats and tag-along attachments. No fitness level is required.
- All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept...) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Breakfast with Koalas at WILD LIFE Zoo Darling Harbour
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo offers the unique opportunity to meet Australian koalas while enjoying a hot breakfast in a bush garden setting. Your ticket gives you access before69 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Personal Travel & Vacation Photographer
Forget selfies and pestering strangers, your own personal travel photographer will capture your journeys in a contemporary and candid style. Return home with amazing phot1 ReviewsFrom A$281.06
- Best Seller
Hunter Valley Wineries, Tastings & Brewhouse Lunch Tour
Travel north toward the luscious fertile lands of the Hunter Valley, one of the most famous wine growing regions in Australia. Delight and tantalize your taste buds, expe13 ReviewsFrom A$149.00