Iconic Sights 4-Hour Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Unique, scenic sightseeing tour of Sydney by bicycle
- Marvel at the many breathtaking sights Sydney has to offer including The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Observatory Hill
- Experience the beauty of The Rocks, Darling Harbour, The Royal Botanic Gardens, in addition to many other exciting attractions
DescriptionExperience Sydney at its finest on this dynamic and entertaining Sydney Classic tour. Marvel at the different facets of Sydney, as you take in the iconic sights which make Sydney famous, and other hidden treasures that this beautiful city has to offer. Our knowledgeable guides will give you all the information you need to understand and enjoy Sydney to the fullest. Relax whilst we transport you to your different destinations and give you a complete picture of Sydney. We'll take you to see the iconic multi-purpose performing arts centre, Sydney Opera House. You’ll also enjoy the dazzling scenery at Sydney Harbour, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Enjoy a stroll along the popular Darling Harbour and through the Royal Botanic Gardens where you will get to see Australia’s own unique Flying Foxes. You can also enjoy the picturesque gardens in Sydney’s own Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, and have the chance to experience the urban locality and cultural gem that is Sydney’s Chinatown. Following this you will also see Sydney’s tallest free-standing structure, the Sydney Tower, Parliament House, and the historic Queen Victoria Building. You can also indulge your artistic side at Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery of NSW. In addition to this there are over 30 more great attractions you can experience and explore on this exciting journey. You even get the chance to stop for a moment at a warm friendly pub as a half way point on the tour.
IncludesTop of the line bicycles with comfortable seats Bonza's trademark shiny red helmets Experienced and fun guides to safely lead your tour Amazing views and photo opportunities Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.) Secure bag storage Rain Ponchos (if necessary) A fantastic day out exploring Sydney Hotel pick-up and drop-off Gratuities (optional) Refreshments (at refreshment stop)
- Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment! Everybody is welcome. We provide kids bikes, baby seats and tag-along attachments. No fitness level is required. All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept...) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Sydney Harbor: New Years Eve Dinner Cruise
New Years Eve Cruise on the MV Vagabond Spirit is the ultimate way to participate in one of the world's biggest celebrations. Hop aboard one of the newest vessels in Sydn2 ReviewsFrom A$825.00
Sydney Harbour Captains Dinner Cruise
Enjoy an exquisite 3-course a la carte meal with live music whilst taking in the incredible views Sydney Harbour has to offer. The perfect experience for a night out or a18 ReviewsFrom A$159.00
Sydney New Year's Eve 9:00 PM Family Fireworks Cruise
Celebrate Sydney’s spectacular 9:00 PM New Year's Eve fireworks away from the bustling crowds. Enjoy a 90 minute cruise designed especially for families.1 ReviewsFrom A$290.00