Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played by some of Australia's finest talent.
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Watch a vibrant performance featuring Australia's most exciting young talent
- Witness original ground-breaking choreography
- Marvel at the ideal fusion of dance, music, and theatre
- Experience an internationally celebrated production of West Side Story
DescriptionHailed as the greatest Broadway musical of all time, the genius of West Side Story's creators is unquestioned. The remarkable collaboration between Leonard Bernstein, Arthur Laurents, Stephen Sondheim and Jerome Robbins produced a timeless masterpiece. Bernstein’s world-famous score features unforgettable songs including ‘Maria’, ‘Tonight’, ‘Somewhere’, ‘America’ and ‘I Feel Pretty’, that have been universally adored for generations; proving this iconic dance musical remains one of the most poignant stage works of the twentieth century. A modern retelling of Romeo and Juliet; this tragic love story tells the tale of two young people whose happiness is destroyed by the hate of two enemy camps in New York City’s urban jungle. The Jets, sons of previous immigrants to America, battle the new arrivals from Puerto Rico, the Sharks, for domination of the streets.
IncludesPerformance ticket to West Side Story at the Sydney Opera House Food and drinks Transport and parking
- While it is fun to dress up for the opera, there is no mandatory dress code
- An extra layer is advised because it can get cold in the theater
- This production contains strong language and adult themes; not recommended for children under the age of 12
- Smart or casual dress are both perfectly acceptable
- All bags will be checked at venue entry points. Please arrive 1 hour early to allow extra time to enter the theatre. All items larger than an A4 sheet of paper (21cm x 30cm) must be cloaked. The cloakroom is free.
- Photography, sound recording or any kind of filming is not permitted during the performance but you're welcome to take photos before and after the performance and at interval
- All the operas have English subtitles projected above and on the stage of the stage
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Sydney Museums Pass: 11 Museums in 1 Pass
Unlock the doors to 11 historic houses and museums in and around Sydney with just one pass. Discover stories of Sydney's history, convicts, criminals and archaeology at s6 ReviewsFrom A$24.00
Sydney Harbor Tall Ship Convicts, Castles & Champagne Tour
Step aboard a traditional vessel and go sailing in Sydney Harbour. Take a historic walking tour of Goat Island and enjoy a tasty buffet lunch with drinks served on-board.From A$79.00
Australia Multi-City Flexi Attractions Pass
See more and save on top attractions, tours, and more in Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, and Tasmania with one easy-to-use card.From A$199.00
Luna Park Unlimited Rides Pass
Get unlimited access to all the rides and attractions of Luna Park Sydney and experience all the fun of the city’s favorite harborside venues and amusement parks. Enjoy19 ReviewsFrom A$57.00