Taronga Zoo and Whale Watching Cruise
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Watch out for humpback whales during their winter migration
- Relax in a comfortable all-weather lounge with outdoor viewing
- Listen to an informative commentary as you cruise
- Benefit from a 95% guarantee of seeing whales or the chance to take a second cruise for free
- See breathtaking views of Sydney's beautiful coastline
- Visit Sydney's famous Taronga Zoo, see animals of the world and ride the Sky Safari cable car
DescriptionExperience the most exciting way to travel to Taronga Zoo from Circular Quay and see the iconic sights of Sydney Harbour on the way. Once inside the zoo, explore themed areas including Wild Australia, Wild Asia and the Great Southern Oceans. Hear talks by the zoo keepers and go to interactive shows, such as the free bird show and free seal show. See native Australian animals, including koala and platypus, along with creatures from around the world such as Asian elephants, lions and giraffes. In the afternoon, board your Whale Watching Cruise from the Zoo wharf and experience another amazing animal adventure. Go in search of the migrating whales that turn the Pacific Ocean waters near Sydney into a prime viewing spot for southern right and humpback whales between the months of May and November. Cruise aboard a great vessel and benefit from full commentary and guaranteed whale sightings. As many as 15,000 whales swim past Sydney every year. Encounter whale activity, including the famous whale breaches when they jump high out of the water. You may even get a close-up wink from a whale when they are feeling extra curious! Get the chance to see southern rights, orcas and minke whales in their natural environment, along with playful dolphins, seals, fairy penguins, albatross and more.
IncludesFerry transfer from Circular Quay Entry to Taronga Zoo Whale watching cruise returning to Circular Quay Snacks and drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Whale sightings are 95% guaranteed. In the unlikely event that you don't see any whales, you can cruise again in the same season for free (on a standby basis and confirmed 24 hours in advance, subject to availability). • This cruise operates subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers. As this is an open water cruise, the names of all passengers and emergency contact details are a legal requirement. • Cruises are subject to cancellation due to weather and other operational requirements.
- Please note that as an open water cruise, you will experience sea motion. It is recommended you eat lightly before and during the cruise. Travel sickness tablets are generally most effective if taken prior to the cruise. Please dress according to the weather. It will often feel colder at sea. Smoking is not permitted on board the boat.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Whale sightings cannot be guaranteed
You may also like
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Sydney Museums Pass: 11 Museums in 1 Pass
Unlock the doors to 11 historic houses and museums in and around Sydney with just one pass. Discover stories of Sydney's history, convicts, criminals and archaeology at s6 ReviewsFrom A$24.00
Sydney Harbor Tall Ship Convicts, Castles & Champagne Tour
Step aboard a traditional vessel and go sailing in Sydney Harbour. Take a historic walking tour of Goat Island and enjoy a tasty buffet lunch with drinks served on-board.From A$79.00
Australia Multi-City Flexi Attractions Pass
See more and save on top attractions, tours, and more in Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, and Tasmania with one easy-to-use card.From A$199.00