The Vivid BridgeClimb
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Break out your best moves on an illuminated dance floor like no other – the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the harbour and Vivid festival
- Experience the best views of the Opera House that exists during vivid
- Dance your heart out on top of the iconic harbour bridge
DescriptionBreak out your best moves on an illuminated dance floor like no other – the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge! Wearing your flashing Vivid Climb Vest, you’ll climb the Bridge above the bright, bold and beautiful Vivid lights before dancing under the stars on the illuminated 70's style multi-colored flashing dance floor. Experience the magic of a bird’s-eye view of Sydney as it sparkles during Vivid Sydney 2016. Get spectacular views of the colorful light installations all around the harbor and as you climb the bridge. You'll also take part in the Sydney Harbour Bridge light show when you wear the provided Vivid Climb Vest. You will climb into the frame of a unique festival installation, high above the city, to capture a must-have image to commemorate your Vivid climb. The Vivid Climb will only be available during Vivid Sydney 2017 (May 26 – June 17). You have a choice of either the bridge climb (3.5 hours) or the express (2.5 hours). Once you select the date, you can choose from which type of climb you would prefer for this spectacular event.
IncludesBridgeClimb Cap Group Photo Pylon Pass Certificate of Achievement Food & drinks
- You need to get there 15 minutes before the starting time. If you are late, you risk not getting on the tour.
- For safety reasons climbers cannot take cameras or other personal items up onto the bridge
- Full refunds are available for cancellations made 15 or more days in advance, and no fee is charged for changes to the date or time of the climb
- A 50% charge is levied on all climbs canceled 8-14 days in advance, although reasonable changes may be made to the climb date or time without incurring a fee
- The full fee is charged for cancellations made less than 8 days in advance, and no changes to the date or time are allowed within this period
- You must be at least 8 years old to participate and children aged 8-15 years inclusive must be accompanied by at least one adult participant
- You have a choice of either the bridge climb (3.5 hours) or the express (2.5 hours).
- Once you select the date, you can choose from which type of climb you would prefer for this spectacular event.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Sydney Opera House: VIP Access Backstage Tour with Breakfast
This intimate tour grants you exclusive access to areas normally reserved for the stars and their crew. Limited to 12 people per tour, you'll visit the backstage areas an31 ReviewsFrom A$175.00
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
Discover iconic Sydney Harbour on this early dinner cruise and enjoy 3-course dining with a choice of mains, plus wine & beer. Cruise around the main harbor and see the S77 ReviewsFrom A$99.00
Sydney Whale Watching Cruise with Breakfast or Lunch
All aboard as we set sail out through Sydney Heads to find pods of breathtaking humpback whales as they journey on their northern and southern migrations. Enjoy this tour9 ReviewsFrom A$94.00