Wildlife, Waterfalls and Wine Small Group Tour
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Join a private koala experience with a keeper and take your photo with Australia’s favourite marsupial
- Feed kangaroos and wallabies
- Visit a popular hang glider launch site with sweeping views of the coast and the iconic Sea Cliff Bridge
- Stop along the Grand Pacific Drive to enjoy lunch at a beachside café popular with locals
- Take an easy hike to awesome views of eucalyptus-clad sandstone gorges and a towering waterfall
- Drive along country roads to a boutique winery to taste locally-produced, cool-climate wines
DescriptionBe part of a small group of no more than 10 travelers and journey by comfortable minibus, south along the beaches of Botany Bay and into the Royal National Park. Wind through the forest and stop at Bald Hill Lookout, which affords sweeping views of the Illawarra coastline and the famous Sea Cliff Bridge. Next it's on to the family-run Symbio Wildlife Park, active in koala conservation. Find out everything you ever wanted to know about these fascinating marsupials during a private koala presentation with a keeper. Snap the ultimate selfie - just you and a koala. You’ll also be able to feed kangaroos and wallabies and get up close with native Australian wildlife. Continue to follow the scenic coastline of the Grand Pacific Drive across the Sea Cliff Bridge as it sweeps out over the ocean and on to Bulli Beach where you’ll enjoy lunch in a café popular with locals that overlooks the beach and an ocean pool. Bring your swimmers for a pre-lunch dip if the sun is out. In the afternoon you’ll head up through temperate rainforest into the Southern Highlands. An easy hike leads to viewpoints that take in the spectacular sandstone gorges and towering waterfalls of the Morton National Park. Finally, you’ll drive along country roads to a boutique winery near Berrima, one of Australia’s oldest towns, to taste locally-produced, cool climate wine before returning to Sydney. Drop off at your hotel will be between 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM.
IncludesSmall-group tour (max. 12 guests) Friendly, knowledgeable guide Private koala experience with a keeper Lunch with a glass of Australian wine, beer, juice or soda Wine tasting at a boutique winery National Park and Symbio Wildlife Park entrance fees Travel by air-conditioned minibus Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Morning tea
- Minimum age for this experience is 12 years
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Photo ID as proof of legal drinking age may be requested for the service of alcohol at lunch and at the wine tasting.
- Wear shoes and clothing suitable for easy hiking
- Hat, sunscreen and water bottle are recommended
- Add a swimsuit and towel for a dip at the beach if it's hot
- Bring a warm jacket for the Highlands
- Customers should be able to walk 1 kilometer (half a mile) at a time and be able to walk up and down 50 steps
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish yourFrom A$68.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Sydney Harbour Cruise with Sparkling Wine
See the sights of Sydney Harbour aboard a luxury boat and listen to a personalized commentary as you sail. Marvel at landmark monuments, such as the Sydney Opera House as14 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Sydney Harbor Tall Ship Wine & Canapés Evening Cruise
Don't miss this romantic 2.5-hour tall ship sailing experience on Sydney Harbor. Enjoy delicious canapés and drinks served by the crew as you're serenaded by a live musi1 ReviewsFrom A$129.00
Sydney Tower New Year's Eve Buffet Dinner
Watch the fireworks and countdown to 2019 from the top of Sydney Tower. Enjoy a scrumptious buffet feast featuring more than 60 dishes, including seafood specials and a s2 ReviewsFrom A$550.00