My Guide Website?
Sydney: 1.5 Hour Vivid Harbor Cruise with Canapes8 Reviews
Admire the lights of Vivid Festival from the perfect vantage point as you cruise around Sydney Harbor on a catamaran. See the city light up with color, snack on delicious canapes, and make unforgettable memories.
- Enjoy an intimate cruising experience with a maximum number of 40 passengers
- See the highlights of Sydney's Vivid Festival while avoiding the crowds
- Admire unparalleled views of Sydney's skyline lit up at night
- Snack on a delicious canapes accompanied by a complimentary beverage
- Pass by two of Sydney's most iconic landmarks, the Opera House and the Harbor Bridge
DescriptionAvoid the crowds and admire Sydney’s Vivid Festival from the comfort of a catamaran. Arrive at the wharf departure point and be met by a friendly crew member who’ll welcome you aboard and tell you everything you need to know about your cruise. Depart the wharf and begin your cruise around Sydney's world-famous harbor. The catamaran offers indoor and outdoor viewing spots, allowing you to take in the beauty of Sydney from all angles. To enhance the experience, enjoy a complimentary beverage and a selection of delicious canapes. There's also an onboard bar where you can purchase drinks. From the water, soak up uninterrupted 360 degree views of the stunning cityscape that surrounds you and admire the mystical lights that dance across the buildings. The cruise also passes by some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, so you can snap incredible photos for your vacation album.
IncludesA 1.5 hour cruise with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host A selection of canapes One complimentary beverage per person (beer, wine, soft drink, or juice) and the option to purchase more drinks onboard Pickup and drop-off at Towns Place Wharf Fuel costs Onboard toilet
- The total duration of the experience is 1.5 hours, including boarding and disembarkation
- This cruise operates from Thursday to Sunday, departing at 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Cruises are generally not affected by the weather and the tour proceeds in all weather conditions as vessels contain indoor and outdoor areas. If the local partner deems the weather conditions unsafe, and the tour is canceled, they will attempt to reschedule the tour at no cost or a credit voucher will be supplied
- Fuel costs are included in the price
- Gratuities/tips and commentary of the guide are not included
- Cruise schedules are dependent on a minimum passenger number of 8. Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the local partner
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the vessel is not exceeded
- Please note, boarding from the wharf does include some steps