My Guide Website?
Sydney: Bring Your Own Drinks 1.5 Hour Vivid Harbor Cruise12 Reviews
Admire the lights of Vivid Festival from the perfect vantage point as you cruise around Sydney Harbor on a catamaran. Enjoy the freedom to bring your own alcoholic drinks, then sit back and relax as you marvel at the city light up with color.
- Enjoy an intimate cruising experience with a maximum number of 25 passengers
- See the highlights of Sydney's Vivid Festival while avoiding the crowds
- Admire unparalleled views of Sydney's skyline lit up at night
- Bring your own beverages to enjoy and snack on a delicious antipasto spread
- Pass by two of Sydney's most iconic landmarks, the Opera House and the Harbor Bridge
DescriptionAvoid the crowds and admire Sydney’s Vivid Festival from the comfort of a catamaran with the freedom to bring your own alcoholic drinks to enjoy as you sail. Arrive at the wharf departure point and be met by a friendly crew member who’ll welcome you aboard and tell you everything you need to know about your cruise. Depart the wharf and begin your cruise around Sydney's world-famous harbor. The catamaran offers indoor and outdoor viewing spots, allowing you to take in the beauty of Sydney from all angles. To enhance the experience, enjoy a complimentary soft drink and a delicious antipasto spread complete with bread rolls. From the water, soak up uninterrupted 360 degree views of the stunning cityscape that surrounds you and admire the mystical lights that dance across the buildings. The cruise also passes by some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, so you can snap incredible photos for your vacation album.
IncludesA 1.5 hour cruise with an experienced skipper and a deck hand/host Light refreshments including an Italian inspired antipasto spread with bread rolls One non-alcoholic beverage per person (availability may vary) Bring Your Own Drinks option with no corkage fees Convenient pickup and drop-off to Towns Place Wharf Fuel costs Onboard toilet
- The total duration of the experience is 1.5 hours, including boarding and disembarkation
- This cruise operates from Tuesday to Sunday
- On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, departure is at 5:45 PM and 7:30 PM. A later cruise is available at 9:15 PM on Friday and Saturday
- Cruises are generally not affected by the weather, and the tour proceeds in all weather conditions. If the local partner deems the weather conditions unsafe and the tour is canceled, they will attempt to reschedule the tour at no cost, or a credit voucher will be supplied
- Please note, boarding from the wharf does include some steps
- Cruise schedules are dependent on a minimum passenger number of 8 smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the local partner