My Guide Website?
Sydney: Harbor Cruise with Gourmet Lunch and Beverages
Discover Sydney's iconic sights like the Opera House from the water on this harbor cruise. Indulge in a fine dining experience with fresh seafood and unlimited wine and beer.
- Delight your taste buds with a fresh seafood lunch that was caught locally
- Sip on Australian wines from Tulloch Vineyard and local beers as you sail
- Cruise past the Sydney Opera House and under the Sydney Harbor Bridge
- Capture pictures of breathtaking views of Barangaroo's towering skyline
- Travel back in time as your Cruise Director tells you stories from the past
DescriptionSail through Sydney's Harbor in style aboard a 48-foot classic gentleman's cruiser. Sail under the Sydney Harbor Bridge and admire unobstructed views of the city skyline while enjoying a chef-prepared, gourmet lunch paired with wines and beer. Hop aboard a spacious ship and depart from the marina. Sip on a glass of wine, sparkling wine, or beer as you take in sights like the Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Opera House, and the skyscrapers in the Barangaroo district. Savor Sydney rock oysters, prawns, Moreton Bay bugs (like lobster), local Barramundi fish, lamb, chicken, various salads, sushi and deserts. Compliment your meal with fine Australian wines from Tulloch Vineyard. Listen to commentary from your Cruise Director who is eager to share all that they know about Sydney. Learn about the city's maritime and colonial history. Hear about waterfront sights as you pass by bays and beaches. Return to your starting point at the end of your cruise.
Includes4-hour cruise Cruise director Crew Gourmet lunch Non-alcoholic drinks Unlimited wine and beer
- This tour runs rain or sunshine