My Guide Website?
From Manly: Sydney Harbour Hands-On 3 Hour Yacht Cruise10 Reviews
Sail around the world-famous Sydney Harbor during a 3-hour sailing experience. Depart from Manly and admire views of golden sand beaches and iconic attractions including the Opera House and Harbor Bridge. Get involved in the sailing if you wish to learn.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Electric Boat Rental from Cabarita Point
- From Sydney: Canberra Day Tour
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Ghost Hunt City Exploration Smartphone Game
- Sydney: Taronga Zoo Ticket with Return Ferry
- Enjoy a spectacular sailing experience around Sydney Harbour
- Cruise past the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, and beautiful local beaches
- Get involved and help sail the yacht
DescriptionEmbark on a 3-hour sailing cruise and experience the magic of Sydney from the water. Make your own way to the starting point and board the yacht at Manly. Cruise past the multi-million dollar waterfront mansions of the rich and famous, discover hidden harbor beaches, and revel in uninterrupted views of iconic attractions including the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. During the cruise, have the opportunity to help set the sails and steer the boat and take in the views. You're also welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks to enjoy along the way.
Includes3-hour sailing cruise on Sydney Harbour Experienced crew Sailing instruction (if desired) Safety equipment
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted to take part in this experience
- Everyone on board must wear the provided life jackets
- Basic swimming skills are recommended but not necessary
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks
- This tour operates in light rain, cloudy weather, or if there is a lack of wind; however, the tour may be postponed in the case of high winds, thunderstorms, or extremely heavy rain; any postponements initiated by the provider will be rescheduled