My Guide Website?
Sydney Harbour Sail Like a Local Lunch Tour
Sail like a local on Sydney Harbour! Cruise throughout Sydney Harbour, past the Opera House, under the Harbour Bridge, Rose Bay, past all the extraordinary waterfront homes and vibrant waterways.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Sail on the magnificent Sydney Harbour
- Anchor and swim at a secluded harbour bay
- Enjoy a seafood and charcuterie platter as we pass all the harbour icons
DescriptionSet sail on a 12m luxury Beneteau 40.7 yacht. An informative skipper or instructor aboard will provide commentary on the harbour. Have a go at steering, trimming sails, and grinding the winches! Option to swim at one of the many secluded private harbour beaches! Pick up 10:00 & drop off at 14:00 from King Street Wharf #9, Sydney NSW 2000 Lunch: - Charcuterie Board (assortment of cheese, dips, fruit, crackers, olives and more!) - Seafood Platter (prawns, oysters, fish and more!) - 1 x local beer and wine - Unlimited bottled water The First 40.7 has a large bimini over the seating area to provide a welcome sunshade for the summer months. With all the necessary safety equipment, our yachts have plenty of room to enjoy the day. Intimate max of 10 guests
IncludesPick up 10:00 & drop off at 14:00 from King Street Wharf #9 Luxury Beneteau 40.7 Blue Moon Yacht Local professional skipper for the charter Lunch - Charcuterie Board, Fresh Seafood Platter, local beer or wine and bottled water
- This tour will take place unless dangerous weather / conditions is present