My Guide Website?
York City Walking Day tour with Night time Ghost Walk
You'll be treated to a two hour tour around the hidden parts of Yorks history and architecture. At night you'll join our Brother Cuthbert for the ghastly and bloody history of York.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Explore the popular and lesser known parts of York
- Walk Yorks medieval walls
- Discover the ancient Guilds
- Explore the horrors of Yorks Past
- Plague, torture and beheadings, how brave are you?
DescriptionTour one: (2 hours approx) 10.00am - Discover 6000 years of history from Celtic tribes, to Roman occupation, you'll walk the walls, explore the Minster Liberty, while marvelling at the Dutch house, walking the cities medieval defences and debunking myths and legends along the way. A history tour with a unique twist. No stone is left unturned. Tour Two:(90 minutes approx) 6.30pm weekdays, 6pm weekends. Join our Monk, Cuthbert on a trail of Murder, ghosts, torture and plague as you discover the ghastly and sometimes bloody history of York, truth and legends entwine on this evening of all things that go bump in the night. In York for more than one day? You can join the tours on different days as your ticket will last for the duration of your visit! You also save money in the bargain!
IncludesYour ticket entitles you to a 2 hour walking tour of York in the day covering the history, architecture, myths and legends of York as well as its development through time. This concludes with free entry into the Merchant Adventurers Guild Hall (subject to Hall availability) where you can experience the finest surviving 14th Century wooden timbered Guild in Europe and may be even stop and enjoy something to eat and drink in their cafe. The guide is very fond of their sausage sandwiches! You also join our nightly Dark Chronicles Ghost tour to hear about the bloody and ghastly side of York
- The start location for your tours are not the same. The History tour begins at Constantine the Greats Statue next to York Minster. The Ghost Walk starts outside St Samsons Church on Church Street.