- Enjoy the longest cruise route of Sydney Harbour
- Tuck into a delicious buffet seafood and carvery lunch
- Sway to the rhythms of the on board live music
- Toast the afternoon with a glass of bubbly purchased from the licensed bar
- See sights such as the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
Spend the afternoon at leisure on a 3-hour lunch cruise of Sydney Harbour.
Climb aboard the pleasure boat at King Street Wharf in Darling Harbour and make use of all the on board facilities, including a licensed bar selling a range of refreshing drinks.
Live musicians will perform ultimate relaxing tunes to unwind you, while the aroma of a delicious and fresh seafood and carvery buffet will whet your appetite for the hours ahead. Dig into tasty chicken and roast beef, succulent seafood, and fresh pastas and salads.
Follow it off with a choice of teas and coffee, along with sumptuous desserts. Wash it down with a glass of bubbly from the bar, and enjoy the brilliant sights of Sydney Harbour, such as the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from various spacious indoor and outdoor decks.
3-hour lunch cruise of Sydney Harbour
Live music entertainment from talented artists
A seafood and carvery buffet lunch
Dessert and fresh fruit platters
A range of teas and coffee
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund