My Guide Website?
Chef-Led Hunter Valley Food & Wine Tour From Sydney3 Reviews
Start your day at Sydney fish markets, collect amazing food, enjoy a delicious chef made breakfast, tour the Hunter Valley and enjoy a degustation. What more could you want from a day!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Visit the famous Sydney Fish Market early in the morning
- Feast on a delicious hot breakfast by the beautiful Hawkesbury River
- Enjoy Hunter Valley food and wine pairings by a professional chef/guide
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day gourmet food and wine tour of the Hunter Valley. The guide is also a chef, who will pair wines with regional dishes, prepared on location. Sample delicious local fare from breakfast through lunch. In the afternoon, enjoy stops at wineries and taste fine local wines with favorite regional foods. Private tours for larger groups can also be accommodated. The trip from Sydney includes: Cook's tour of the Sydney Fish Market Cooked breakfast by the picturesque Hawkesbury River Scenic countryside drive and wildlife spotting on the way to wine country Chef-prepared degustation paired with local wines at wineries visited Something sweet to complete the gourmet experience
IncludesGuide Snacks on arrival Cooked breakfast Chef-designed degustation lunch paired with wines (at a winery) Pick-up and drop off from select Sydney city hotels Stops at 3 wineries
- Special dietary requirements or food allergies should be advised at the time of booking (at least 48 hours prior to the tour)
- Children above the age of 4 years are welcome
- Discounts are available for seniors over 65 years of age