My Guide Website?
Sydney Icons Bays & Beaches
Small group morning tour (10 max) explores Sydney’s authentic ‘living & working harbour’, from iconic city landmarks and opulent waterfront suburbs to secluded national park waterways and beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Cruise past Sydney's most iconic landmarks and millionaire waterfront suburbs
- Views of our harbour National Parks & beaches, home to penguin & seal colonies
- Classic sightseeing with amazing photo opportunities
- Stories & facts about our ‘living & working’ harbour from your captain & guides
DescriptionUnique Sydney Harbour Experience Sydney lies on the world’s largest and most beautiful natural harbour, and during this experience, you’ll discover what makes this vibrant and modern harbour tick. We’ll cruise up-close alongside all the iconic landmarks such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, you’ll see historic sites and naval dockyards as well as opulent waterfront homes of Australia’s ‘rich & famous’. We reach places no other tours can go. This tour has everything – amazing photo opportunities, classic sightseeing with stories and insights about our ‘living & working’ harbour from our knowledgeable local captains. You’ll learn about our colourful history and culture, see waterfront mansions of the ‘rich and famous’ and national parks, you may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a resident penguin, seal or dolphin.
IncludesBottled water Wi-fi
- Bring ID with home address for check-in to the yacht club for lunch. This tour will take place rain or shine