My Guide Website?
Manly: Stand Up Paddle Board Public Group Lesson
Learn the key skills of stand-up paddleboarding with experienced instructors on the stunning waters of Manly Cove.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Learn the basics of stand up paddle boarding from experienced instructors
- Master new techniques within an hour
- Explore the beautiful coast of Manly with an hour of free time on your board
DescriptionEnjoy one hour of instruction to master the skills of stand up paddle boarding, or brush up on the basics. With experienced instructors, be guided through balance, body alignment, and stroke technique and get ready to embark on your first adventure. Finish your session with an hour of general hire to explore the beautiful waters of Manly Cove with your group. Enjoy an activity that has a shorter learning curve compared to other watersports, and meet some new friends along the way.
Includes1 hour of instruction Paddle board and paddle hire Lifejacket if required 1 hour general hire
- Participants must be able to swim at least 150m confidently
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age
- Participants must weigh no more than 110kg
- The lesson runs with a minimum of 3 people
- Any winds will be closely monitored. Winds over 20 knots from any south or westerly directions will result in the activity being cancelled. Winds over 10 knots will be closely monitored and conditions will be assessed on the day
- Light rain and overcast conditions will not impact operations and lessons will go ahead in these conditions
- If your session cannot proceed due to poor weather you will be contacted by an agent no later than 1 hour prior to your start time