My Guide Website?
Sydney: Ocean Whale Watching Experience5 Reviews
Enjoy a uniquely personal Ocean Adventure viewing the majestic Humpback Whale winter migration. This intimate experience enables you to be right alongside the action allowing unobstructed viewing.
- Experience the annual migration of the majestic Humpback Whale in the open ocean
- Enjoy the convenience of daily departures from Darling Harbour passing Sydney's iconic landmarks
- Embark on an adventure in a wild and natural environment
- An intimate excursion on a whale watching vessel limited to 30 passengers
DescriptionDaily whale watching trips offering personal and up close experiences with migrating humpback whales in the open ocean. Our whale watching trips depart from Crown Towers Sydney, Barangaroo and have you back again in under 3 hours. You will get to view the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and world famous Opera House before heading out of the harbour to get up close and personal with the migrating humpback whales. Our custom built Whale Watching boat is designed to get you as close as possible to the amazing whales, we also only take small groups in order to make the experience as close to nature as possible. We provide a commentary throughout the trip including the history of Sydney Harbour's whaling days and facts about the majestic humpback whale and their annual migration journey to warmers waters to calve. Our trips are family friendly and we welcome all ages. Our friendly crew will help with all aspects of the trip. We offer a 'Whale Sighting Guarantee' if you don't see whales you can come again free of charge!
IncludesReturn trip out of the Harbour to open ocean Interesting facts and commentary from our knowledgeable staff Up close and personal experience with these majestic creatures of the deep blue Whale sighting guarantee
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, and it also weather dependent. If the conditions are going to be too rough & unfavourable the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted on the contact number you provided when you made your booking and offered a refund or to reschedule. We always try to give as much notice as possible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$109.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today