My Guide Website?
Harbour Sights Running Tour
Soak in Sydney’s breathtaking scenery on the Sydney Harbour Running Tour, an easygoing morning running tour by the water to kickstart your day and knowledge of Sydney’s rich history and culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the world-famous Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Uncover the stories of the early settlers in the historic Rocks district.
- Visit Sydney's oldest house and learn about its rich history.
DescriptionJoin us at 7am at Hyde Park, one of Sydney's oldest and most beautiful parks, for a 9km guided run through the city's iconic landmarks and scenic waterfront. We'll start by running to Mrs Macquarie's Chair, a popular vantage point with breathtaking views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Harbour. From there, we'll continue on to the Sydney Opera House, where we'll take a short break to snap some photos and learn about the history of this world-famous cultural venue. Next, we'll run through the historic Rocks district, where you can discover the city's colonial past and vibrant street art scene. After that, it's time to tackle the Sydney Harbour Bridge, a spectacular feat of engineering that offers panoramic views of the city and harbour. As we continue our run, we'll visit Wendy's Secret Garden, a hidden oasis in the heart of the city that's perfect for a rest and some refreshments. After that, we'll pass by Luna Park, a beloved amusement park, and Kiribilli House, the Sydney residence of the Prime Minister of Australia. We'll finish our run with a coffee stop at Kiribilli Wharf, where you can relax and enjoy the stunning harbour views. From there, we'll take a ferry ride back to Circular Quay, where the tour will come to an end.
IncludesA knowledgeable and experienced tour guide to lead the way. All photos taken during the tour. Enjoy a post-run coffee (or alternative drink) at one of our favourite Sydney harbourside cafes. A ferry ticket to take you back to the city-side of the harbour at the end of the tour.
- Please wear suitable clothing for this type of activity, including appropriate footwear.
- We recommend bringing a water bottle and refilling it at the water taps along the way.
- In summer, we recommend wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- There is no storage available for bags during the tour, so please plan accordingly.