My Guide Website?
Sydney: 45-min Virtual Reality Experience for 2-4 Players
Embark on an incredible and mind-blowing time-travel adventure as you and your friends try to save the (virtual) world. Throughout your experience will encounter cutting-edge VR technology.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Play in groups of 2, 3, or 4 players
- Work together with your team (ages 8+) to solve the challenges
- 4 incredibly immersive adventures to choose from
- No motion sickness or nausea
DescriptionThe future of entertainment is now here with Virtual Room – an award-winning team virtual reality experience located right in the heart of Sydney. Blending the escape room concept with a full 3D cinematic experience to deliver a unique, immersive and mind-blowing adventure lasting ~40-50 minutes. Played in groups of 2, 3 or 4 players where each player has their own dedicated room - you will join each other in the virtual world where you can talk to each other, walk around, bend, throw objects and collaborate to solve the mission. With 4 missions to choose from, you and your team of 2-4 players will travel back to historical periods of time such as ancient Egypt and the moon landing to solve the challenges and save the world! In our latest mission, you even get to BE the zombies and fight for your survival! Guaranteed no motion sickness unlike inferior VR experiences (e.g. ones where you are sitting down or using poor quality VR headsets). It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before - immersion, freedom, adrenaline, the ultimate thrill! Fun for all ages (no gore or horror) - friends, families (ages 8+), birthday parties, kids’ parties, hens/bucks nights, school groups and corporate team building.
Includes45-minute virtual game experience Dress-up photo shoot following the game
- • Suitable for ages 8+ • You may wear glasses if you normally wear them to see properly • This tour is not recommended for heavily pregnant women or those suffering from epilepsy
- This tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs
- There is guaranteed no motion or seasickness unlike other VR experiences