My Guide Website?
Sydney: 5-Hour Small-Group Food & Drink Tour
Embark on an indulgent 5-hour culinary tour of Sydney‘s most vibrant neighborhoods. In small groups, get an exclusive introduction to Barangaroo, The Tramsheds in Rozelle and The Entertainment Quarter
- Enjoy delicious share plates paired with drinks at 4 locations
- Delicious fresh modern Chinese cuisine
- 3 beer tastings from local breweries pared with 4 dishes
- Coffee or tea paired with the famous watermelon cake
- Wine tasting from award winning NSW wineries
DescriptionDiscover the tastes of Sydney as you drive from venue to venue during this small-group tour in a comfortable minivan. Discover Sydney's many special neighborhoods and appreciate how they are evolving as the city continues to prosper. See how each precinct visited is a buzz of activity with plenty of delicious food and drink options to devour. Start the tour at 11:30am with pickup from your city center hotel or your preferred location. Board the air-conditioned minivan, meet your guide and the other members of your small group tour. Set off for the first venue, the streets of Barangaroo, a curated dining and shopping precinct where you can take a gentle stroll and a guided tour as you indulge. Dine in a fully restored 1904 tram that has been converted into an amazing restaurant space. Enjoy the famous watermelon cake with tea or coffee and finish with a beautifully paired wine and cheese tasting at Sydney's only Urban Winery.
IncludesSharing plate tastings from 3 dining venues Craft beer and Australian premium wine tastings Pickup from your hotel or chosen location
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera
- Please advise the tour operator of any food allergies prior to the tour date
- Whilst you will be driven between venues, there is a small amount of walking (in and around the precincts)
- The minimum age is 18 years
- The dress code is smart casual
- Service animals are allowed