My Guide Website?
Sydney: Blue Mountains, Bushwalks, Waterfalls, and Koalas20 Reviews
Sleep in and avoid the crowds on a perfectly timed tour of the Blue Mountains. Avoid the tourist traps in a small group and explore bushland, waterfalls, and epic views from remote lookouts.
- Smile as you get up close for a photo opportunity with koalas
- Trek on an extended nature walk into the Wentworth Falls trail
- See the Three Sisters in the late afternoon when the crowds have left
- Avoid the crowds and the traffic in a small group tour
- Get up close with nature, wildlife, and waterfalls
DescriptionEnjoy a photo tour of the Blue Mountains including the late afternoon at Echo Point. Experience a perfectly crafted tour that has the very best of this World Heritage listed region plus getting up close with our Australian animals. Sleep in with a later departure time and avoid Sydney’s rush hour traffic without the theme park, cafes, or ferry ride. Stop at a working farm so you can get up close with kangaroos and native animals. Gain exclusive access to learn about koalas, give them a back scratch, and get the perfect photo opportunity which is also included. Listen to the sounds of nature, the birds, and rushing water on a longer walk to some majestic waterfalls. Keen nature lovers will enjoy the 90-minute bush walk into Wentworth Falls with a cliff edge walk to views across the Jamieson Valley. Savour a quick bush picnic lunch and witness a remote lookout that allows you to immerse yourself in the beauty of this region. Those who would rather not join in the longer walks can choose to take a shorter walk or visit Scenic World for two hours at your own expense. After the group reunites you'll view the Three Sisters as the late afternoon sun caresses the sandstone structure and valleys below. The yellows and reds bring the Three Sisters to life and make for the very best photos and view. Finally, relax at a local restaurant and enjoy a main course dinner before you are returned near your city hotel.
IncludesSmall-group tour with a maximum of 8 guests (larger groups by private tour) Bottled water Snacks Dinner Fully guided tour Remote lookouts and locations away from the crowds
- If you prefer to not do the longer walks and attend Scenic World for the two hours, you'll be dropped off and picked up from Scenic World
- Entry to Scenic World is at your own expense. You can book your tickets in advance online at a small discount or purchase them at the door