My Guide Website?
Sydney: Blue Mountains, Bushwalks, Waterfalls, and Koalas50 Reviews
Sleep in and avoid the traffic and crowds with a late start tour from Sydney to the beautiful Blue Mountains. Explore the lush bushland, come across stunning waterfalls, and get up close with koalas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Smile as you get up close for a photo opportunity with koalas
- Trek on an extended nature walk into the Wentworth Falls trail
- See the Three Sisters in the late afternoon when the crowds have left
- Get a personal and friendly experience with a small-group tour
- Get up close with nature, wildlife, and waterfalls
DescriptionExplore the beauty, lookouts and valleys of this remarkable region with a local guide. See the very best locations and amazing views on a unique tour crafted to avoid the crowds. Sleep in, avoid the Sydney traffic peak and all the big tour groups. Join us in an epic journey that will showcase the natural beauty of this world heritage listed region. It is filled with dramatic cliffs, eucalypt forests and waterflows so we don’t have time for theme parks or trendy café spots. Understand its history and grandeur with an immersive walk deep into Wentworth Falls to see waterflows and spectacular cliff edge valley views and four other scenic lookouts. Listen or spot our birdlife as we enjoy a bush picnic lunch. See the Three Sisters at the very best time as the sandstone rocks glow in the late afternoon sun. We start later than most tours to avoid the crowds and avoid tourist traps. Stop at a working farm to pat the kangaroos, wallabies or see a joey. Our VIP backstage pass with a koala is an extended private session up close with the koala and special photo moments. Dinner included at a local restaurant to complete a memorable day. Travel in a small group with a keen photographer guide so you will have picture perfect memories.
IncludesBottled water Snacks Bush picnic lunch, fruit, and main course dinner Fully guided tour Remote lookouts and locations away from the crowds
- This tour will not proceed if weather or other conditions prevent an enjoyable outdoor experience Children under 15 are only permitted on the private option