My Guide Website?
Sydney: Opera House Tour with Meal and Drink105 Reviews
Make the most of a day out at the Opera House with a guided tour followed by lunch at one of the harbourside dining venues, the new House Canteen or Opera Bar.
- Get your taste buds tingling with a meal at the House Canteen or Opera Bar
- Feast your eyes on sweeping views of Sydney Harbour and the Harbour Bridge
- Take a walking tour of the theatres and foyers of the Sydney Opera House
- Enjoy a relaxed meal during your time at the House Canteen or Opera Bar
- Explore some of the opera house's 1,000 rooms and 300 corridors
DescriptionEnjoy a guided walking tour of the Sydney Opera House and a meal and drink from a selection at either the House Canteen or the Opera Bar. Take in sweeping views of Sydney Harbor and the iconic Harbour Bridge. On the tour of the opera house, experience the history and magic of the venue as you follow your guide underneath the sails and into the UNESCO World Heritage masterpiece. The Opera House features 1,000 rooms, 300 corridors, and hundreds of tales and secrets. Step inside the inspired theaters where more than 1,800 performances come to life each year. You will have the opportunity to visit some of the Opera House's many venues and theatres on this tour. After the tour, head to your choice of venue on the lower concourse level of Sydney Opera House: Either the House Canteen which has a pan-Asian inspired menu, or Opera Bar with modern Aussie classics. Easily redeem your ticket at the bar to choose one meal from a selection of options and a beverage of your choice (wine, beer, or soft drink).
IncludesGuide Headset 1-hour opera house tour 1 meal and drink
- The tour involves climbing 200 stairs Your meal can be redeemed at the House Canteen or Opera Bar between 11:30 AM and 6:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$80.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today