My Guide Website?
Sydney: Sweet Treats Walking Tour of Barangaroo & The Rocks
Succumb to your naughty side as indulgence takes over while you explore Sydney on a foodie walking tour. Engage your senses with sumptuous sweet treats and intoxicating views around Sydney Harbour.
- Explore Sydney's historic streets on a walking tour with unbeatable harbor views
- Enjoy 5 sweet treat food tastings from local Australian producers in Sydney
- Taste chocolate, gelato, desserts and more on a delicious Sydney food tour
- Indulge your sweet tooth while exploring Barangaroo, The Rocks and Circular Quay
- Hear from a local guide about the past, present and future of Sydney Harbour
DescriptionTaste your way from Barangaroo to Circular Quay on a guided walking tour in Sydney. Get introduced to the lesser-known artisans and providers of all things delightful that influence the buzz of the city. Meander through the passages, promenades, and avenues of Barangaroo, The Rocks, and Circular Quay on a carefully curated tour pairing the history of Sydney with distinctive taste sensations. Join your local guide to begin your tour in Barangaroo. Your guide will have your taste buds tingling as they share details of the delicious journey you are about to embark on. Stops will include chocolates, desserts, gelato, and maybe even a cheeky beer. Armed with this knowledge you’re ready to be immersed in the flavors, sights, smells, and sounds on your guided walking tour. Adventuring from Barangaroo, through The Rocks to Circular Quay, enjoying uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour along the way. The journey takes you from the First Nations through colonization to the present day. Throughout your Sydney food tour, stop for 5 delicious tastings by local producers, each Australian-owned and some exclusive to Sydney. Arriving at each venue, spend some time getting to know your host as they share their story behind the business. Whilst the local venues visited may vary from day to day, each one guarantees incredible food that will seduce and stimulate your senses. Where there are opportunities to purchase goodies you can take advantage of the exclusive guest discounts on offer.
IncludesAll tastings and drinks Hello Sweetie!” pin badge Special in-store offers
- There are some stairs and pathways which are narrow or cobbled during the tour.