My Guide Website?
Sydney: Sydney Sunset Night Photography Tour1 Reviews
Discover unique Sydney hot-spots that only us locals know about. Capture great photos, learn some helpful photo tips and savor the panoramic views as you gaze over open waters of Sydney Harbor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the very best photo hotspots
- Learn advanced composition and technical photography advice
- Capture amazing photos from the best photographic locations
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Sydney skyline at night
- Travel with a Local Professional Photographer guide
DescriptionEnjoy tips and the best Sydney locations with a local, pro photographer. We welcome all guests from beginner to advanced in photography. Even smart phone users have enjoyed this exclusive semi private tour to enjoy the beauty of Sydney harbour. This is a relaxed small group tour to learn more about photography, better composition and long exposure night photography. There is plenty of time for one to one with your guide to help you get some spectacular photos. You will surprise yourself and what you will learn and the quality of your images. Travel in executive comfort to four different locations on both sides of the harbour bridge. We supply handout notes and loan share tripods (no cost) to help you get the most from our time together. This is available on selected dates or contact us for a private tour.
IncludesSmall group tour (with a maximum of 7 guests) Executive air-conditioned transport Local and professional photographer/guide Bottled water, handout notes
- This tour is outdoors and weather dependent, therefor locations may vary
- If the tour is canceled due to weather or other circumstances, alternate dates will be offered (if dates are not suitable you will be provided a full refund)