Vivid 2-Hour Cruise with Standing Buffet
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sydney.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise on a glass boat and enjoy the views while sipping a drink from one of the on-board bars
- Enjoy a delicious cocktail-style standing buffet
- Relax with a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
- Experience a family-friendly cruise with spectacular views for all to enjoy
- Take advantage of the superb photo opportunities on the 360-degree open deck
DescriptionThe signature event is best enjoyed from the water on a luxury glass boat. Climb aboard the Bella Vista for a spectacular 2-hour Vivid cruise. Sample menu - subject to change without notice: • Roast chicken with lemon, garlic, and oregano • Fresh pasta tossed in fresh tomato, garlic, and basil • Fresh pasta with pancetta and mushrooms tossed in a white wine, roast garlic, and olive oil sauce • Roasted baby chat potatoes with rosemary, parsley and garlic butter • Mediterranean roast vegetable couscous salad, finished with crumbled goats cheese and caramelized onion • Mixed garden salad – salad of mixed greens with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spanish onion, olives and herbed vinaigrette • Crisp, freshly baked dinner rolls
IncludesStanding cocktail-style buffet 1 complimentary drink on entry Great views of the vivid light festival Any other food or drinks
- Bella Vista is a large glass boat
- The menu is subject to change without notice
- It is important to note that there are seats spread around the boat, however, seating is not guaranteed. You can move around the boat to the deck or go up to the top deck to enjoy the 360-degree views.
- The vessel used during the cruise may be substituted without notice to Lady Rose or Aussie Magic
- Children 3 years and under will have to pay the child price. Please select the child ticket option when booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sydney Outlet Shopping Ferry with Waterfront Dining
Enjoy Sydney’s stunning harbour as you are ferried between Sydney’s best outlet shopping and the spectacular waterfront area of Darling Harbour. Start or finish your shopping experience at the iconic Blue Fish restaurant.From A$68.00
Sydney Opera House: West Side Story Ticket
Complete your trip to Sydney with a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of West Side Story, played byFrom A$109.90
Taronga Zoo: Full-Day Zoo Entry & Vivid Sydney
This amazing experience gives you a full day and night of amazing experiences. Gain full-day entry to the zoo followed by entry to the 5:20 PM Vivid Sydney evening experi17 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Two Day Combo: Blue Mountains & Sydney with Bondi or Manly
Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer with a choice between these two combos. Either choose an afternoon in Bondi or a morning in Manly and combine it with theFrom A$250.00
Vivid 45 Minute Slow Cruise on ThunderJet
Enjoy the greatest light show in the southern hemisphere from the water. Cruise Sydney Harbor on this intimate, 45-minute harbor cruise with unobstructed 360-degree views1 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Ultimate New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Take a New Year's Eve cruise on a boat with 3 decks and an open roof that's perfect for seeing the fireworks. Enjoy a buffet and unlimited drinks.5 ReviewsFrom A$850.00
Adobe Lightroom 4-Week Course
This course will take you beyond the camera and into the world of digital post-processing. Make the most of your shots and learn to manipulate them creatively. This coursFrom A$395.00
Sydney Harbour and Palm Beach: 30-Minute Seaplane Flight
See the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and CBD then fly over the northern beaches, before returning via the scenic Hawkesbury and Pittwater. Experience the ul5 ReviewsFrom A$305.00
Sydney Harbour Cruise with Sparkling Wine
See the sights of Sydney Harbour aboard a luxury boat and listen to a personalized commentary as you sail. Marvel at landmark monuments, such as the Sydney Opera House as14 ReviewsFrom A$59.00
Historic 5-Hour Sailing Ship Experience with Afternoon Tea
Gain a taste of ocean sailing on an afternoon sailing adventure aboard a fully restored tall ship from 1874. James Craig is the only restored tall ship from that era thatFrom A$125.00