My Guide Website?
Chef-Led Sydney Beaches and Aussie Food Tour1 Reviews
Travel with a local chef on this jam-packed Sydney beaches day trip adventure from Bondi to Manly. Enjoy a taste of Aussie culture and food throughout the day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit several beaches including the iconic Bondi and Manly
- Aussie coffee experience and breakfast by the beach
- Immerse yourself in Aussie surf culture and learn about Surf Life Saving Club
- Chef-cooked bbq lunch with Aussie delicacies like kangaroo and local seafoods
- Cruise past Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House on the iconic Manly Ferry
DescriptionStart your day with an Aussie coffee experience. Have your barista-made coffee and a hearty breakfast in one of the many cafes or in one of the barbecue areas in front of Bronte Beach. After your feed, you have the option of doing a spectacular coastal walk (approx 1km) from the lookout at Mark's Park in Tamarama to Bondi Beach or get dropped off at the shops in Bondi or head straight to the beach. You will have a bit of free time in Bondi. Drive from the Eastern Suburbs to the Northern Beaches. Your driver/guide will point out places of interest along the way. You will pass by the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, Spit Bridge and many different suburbs. Your first stop on the other side of the harbour is Freshwater. Learn about Australian surf culture and Surf Lifesaving Club with a local legend. Have a chef cooked Aussie barbecue lunch overlooking Freshwater Beach. After your sumptuous meal, you will have more photo opportunities as you do the short boardwalk on top of South Curl Curl and marvel at the scenic beach view. Next part of your tour is beer-tasting at one of the micro-breweries in Brookvale. Bump elbows with the locals as you try many different beers. After your refreshments, you will take a short drive to the lookouts in North Head. There are a couple of short walks you can do. After which, you will have an afternoon tea delight at a picturesque spot overlooking the city. The last stop is Manly Beach. Be charmed by another gem in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Walk through The Corso and have the option to explore the surrounding shops and pubs. At Manly Wharf, your guide will hand you your ticket for the iconic Manly ferry ride to Circular Quay as your tour concludes. Feel free to stay back, hangout and watch the sunset from Manly and catch the ferry to Circular Quay in your own time.
IncludesPickup from select Sydney central hotels Your very own driver/guide/chef Air-conditioned vehicle Barista-made coffee Breakfast Barbecue lunch Beer-tasting fee Afternoon tea Ferry ride ticket
- There’s about 1km (0.62 miles) of coastal walk from the lookout in Tamarama to Bondi Beach. You have the option to be dropped off directly at Bondi Beach. The boardwalk in South Curl Curl is about 500m (0.30 miles) and the North Head lookout is a 1km (0.62miles) gentle loop. You have the option to admire these picturesque views from the bus.