My Guide Website?
From Sydney: Royal National Park, Wollongong, and Kiama Tour
Explore the beauty of the Royal National Park, the city of Wollongong and the coastal town of Kiama on this guided tour from Sydney. Enjoy snacks and bottled water while traveling in a comfy van.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Let the stunning beauty of the Royal National Park take your breath away
- Capture pictures of the golden sands and azure waters in Wollongong
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and bottled water while riding in the van
- Feel the thrill of watching water shoot into the air at the Kiama blowhole
- Dive into the sights you see along the way with the help of your guide
DescriptionMeet your guide at the entrance to the Rydges World Square Hotel and hop aboard a comfortable van for the scenic drive to the Royal National Park. Take in dramatic views of the coast and enjoy the included entry fees to enter this protected area. Head to the coastal city of Wollongong which is known for its surfing beaches and the turquoise-colored rock pools that line its golden waterfront. Learn about the sights that you see along the way with the help of your guide. Keep your energy up along the way with the included snacks and stay hydrated with the complimentary bottled water. Visit the charming town of Kiama which is known for its blowholes which shoot sea water into the air. Return to your meeting point in Sydney at the end of your tour with a deeper understanding of the area's natural beauty.
IncludesGuide Bottled water Snacks Van transportation Royal National Park entree fee
- As overseas phone calls may be difficult to connect, a tour guide will contact you in advance via WhatsApp
- The minimum number of total passengers for this tour to proceed is 4
- If the activity provider does not contact you 2 days before the tour, it means it's canceled due to not enough passengers
- The tour will proceed as scheduled regardless of the weather conditions on the day
- Please request car seats when booking, the regulations require capsule seats for babies aged 0-6 months, baby seats for those aged 6 months to 3-years-old, and booster seats for children aged 4-7 years or those that are shorter than 145 centimeters