My Guide Website?
Sydney: Secret Food Tour11 Reviews
You'll discover some of the iconic landmarks of Surry Hills, learn of immigration waves following the gold rush and Second World War, and sample some of the flavors brought here all those years ago.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sydney:If youʻre booking your trip to Sydney last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sydney: Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains Day Tour & River Cruise
- Sydney: Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Sydney: Urban Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Cheese Platter
- Sydney: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
- Sydney: Guided Harbour E-Bike Tour
- Learn from a passionate and experienced local guide
- Experience local food, history, and culture
- Enjoy a quiet food street, just minutes away from the bustling city
DescriptionYour experienced guides will bring Sydney to life as they share their local knowledge, leaving you with a happy stomach and hopefully a new group of friends on this 3 to 3.5-hour guided tour of the area! You'll eat: Fresh Sydney Rock Oysters Enjoy a twist on an Aussie classic with a veal and chorizo sausage roll. Sample some truly local wines from New South Wales. Traditional Greek honey biscuits in the oldest Greek bakery in Sydney. Discover modern Australian dining with bright and colourful stuffed zucchini flowers. Dine at a local butchers for his Bbq of the day A few leafy lanes later enjoy a dessert and Ginger Beer at a classic Australian pub. As with all our tours there’s our Secret Dish!
IncludesFood and drinks Guided food tour
- Tour takes place rain or shine. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking your tour to see if your dietary needs can be accommodated.